Friday, September 7, 2007

Make Sure to Turn in your Papers so you Can Receive your Rewards

Hey Guys!!!
Hope ur all surviving ur first couple of days of school!!! (I'm in this together with u, u know!)
B"H, the yomim tovim are coming up, so that should be a nice break!
Anyways, for those of you who didn't yet, be sure to mail or send me ur summer incentive papers so that i can give u ur rewards.
it might take a couple days now that school started, but it will come soon!!!!
To those of u who sent urs in already, YOU MADE ME SO PROUD.... as u always do.
How lucky am i to have such great kids as my close students?????
u truly r the best - have a great shabbos and keep being u.
Morah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is totally off topic, but....
Lemore went to boarding school! I didn't know she went to boarding school. Anybody know which? If you do, email me at xtigergirlx@gmail.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think this amazing. I knew they had Blogger but i never thought Morah would stat something like this(= its sooo cool. I was just studying about the 13 colonys with Vicky & she sent me this site! Love to join .

Anonymous said...

hi simi! great to hear from u here!! how are you doing?
fill me in!
have an easy and meaningful fast!